Chris Swan is a businessman with a proven track record of success. A turnaround expert specialising in growth by acquisition, Chris loves a challenge and is well-versed in introducing and managing change. If you’re looking for a chairman or non-executive capable of enhancing shareholder value or managing a crisis, Chris has the experience necessary to deliver results and drive expansion.
Chris has worked with businesses in the UK and abroad to extract performance through strategic planning and customer added value programmes. He understands the need for employee communication and development and strives to help companies develop through organic growth. Using a results-orientated approach, Chris really gets to grip with the inner workings of the companies he helps, regardless of size – he can manage multi-site operations and streamline engineering supply changes of various scales.
Having risen through the ranks and learned the ropes, Chris has acquired an incredible strong business network and a reputation for success; the numbers speak for themselves.
- Grew Media Square from a startup to a £50m company with multi-million pound revenues
- Built a blue chip customer base at Media Square, with clients including BT, KPMG, Jaguar, Argos, Railtrack, NEC Group and AXA Sun Life
- Founded Finelist via MBO and sold it for £300m ten years later, after acquiring and integrating 61 businesses during a five year period
- Increased Finelist profits from £100k to £32m
- Increased shareholder value at Finelist by a factor of 288 over ten years
- Increased market capitalisation at Springboard from £5m to £40m